茶水晶价格赏析网

掌握零售业英语:正确处理拒绝顾客情境

发表时间: 2015-05-12 10:39

掌握零售业英语:正确处理拒绝顾客情境

拒绝顾客

1.We can't reduce the price further

对话1 拒绝再减价

C:Can you give me a discount?

可以给我打折吗?

S:We can offer a twenty per cent discount.

我们可以给你打八折.

C:But it still costs five hundred dollars.

但这仍要五百元,

Can you make it cheaper?

再便宜一点好吗?

S:I'm sorry,madam,we can't reduce the price any further.

抱歉,小姐,我们不能再减了.

2.We hold a one-price policy

对话2 铁价不二

C:It's too expensive.Can you make it cheaper?

这太贵了,便宜一点好吗?

S:I'm sorry,sir.We hold a one-price policy.

抱歉,先生,我们是奉行"不二价"政策的,

It's against our regulations to give you a discount.

给予折扣有违公司的规定.

In fact,the price is reasonable for a suit of this high quality.

事实上,如此优质的产品,以这个价钱出售是相当合理的了.

3.We can't exchange it

对话3 拒绝退换

C:I bought this shirt yesterday,but I want to exchange it for another pattern.

我昨天买了这件衬衫,但现在想换另一款图案.

S:I'm sorry,sir.We cannot exchange discounted products.

对不起,先生,特价货品是不能退换的.

C:Can I exchange it?

我可以退换这个吗?

S:Have you got the receipt,madam?

你有收据吗,小姐?

C:No,I've lost it.S:I'm sorry,madam.We can't exchange it without a receipt.

没有,我丢了.对不起,小姐,没有收据不能退换.

4.Non-refundable

对话4 拒绝退款

C:I bought this shirt yesterday,but the size is wrong.

我昨天买了这件衬衫 但号码不对.

I want to have my money back.

我想退货.

S:I'm sorry,sir. It's non-refundable,

对不起,这货不能退,

but you could exchange it for other goods with the same value.

但你可以换购相同价值的货品.

5.It has been reserved

对话5 已被订购了

C:What a cute teddy bear!I'll take this.

这只玩具熊实在很可爱,我要买下它.

S:I'm sorry,madam,it has been reserved.

对不起,小姐,这已经被预定了,

Would you like to order one?

你也要订购一只吗?

6.Not for sale

对话6 非卖品

C:What a nice statue!How much is it?

这个雕像真美,多少钱?

S:I'm sorry,sir,it is not for sale.It is only for display.

对不起,先生,这是非卖品只供陈列.

C:I see,but I like it very much.Could you sell it to me?

但我真的很喜欢,可以卖给我吗?

S:I'm afraid not,sir.

恐怕不能,先生.

Maybe you could find one in the antique shop around the corner.

或许你可以在街角的古董店内找到.

更多英语资讯可关注一线口语官方微信:shuoyingyu8